Wednesday 6 November 2013

Bruges By Beers

Bruges By Beers

So a slight change from the norm here at Beefsbrewery. Earlier in October me and my girlfriend Emma visited the gorgeous city of Bruges. As im sure most you are aware, Belgium is famous for its amazing selection of beers. Ranging from Blonde to Saison, Bruges had it all. So sit back, relax and have a butchers at my beer photos of Bruges.


Cambrinus Beer Tasting
Kwack nights
Tour Around The Half Man Brewery

Tour Around the Half Man Brewery Part 2

Tour Around the Half Man Brewery Part Three

The Infamous Beer Wall and my Favourite Beer of the Trip Kasteel Bruin

Beer Bat And Champagne Beer in the Red Rose 

Trying A Hopus for the First Time. Think My Face Tell it All

Back to the Cambrinus for a Final Saison Dupont Before Home Time
For the latest news on reviews follow me on twitter @beefsbrewery or like me on Facebook at Beefsbrewery



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;